Agnostic.com

1 4

LINK Nord Stream rupture may mark biggest single methane release ever recorded -UN | RNZ

Putin did this to punish Europe. Anyone who think the US did it needs to be fitted for a tin foil hat.

barjoe 9 Oct 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

And I bet the US investigates really really hard like they did the missing Malaysian airlines flight.
If it was Russia, then why didn't they leave their flag like using a USSR era explosive like the Skipals?
Europe will know who did it sooner or later.

puff Level 8 Oct 1, 2022

Russia is too busy annexing land they don't control. They are losing this war.

@barjoe And?
As they are losing the war and with winter coming, the chance to negotiate a peace comes closer. Absolutely brilliant move by Putin to destroy his best bargaining chip.
Any deaths that occur in Europe due to people forgoing warmth due to a lack of energy can blame the cunts who sabotaged this civil infrastructure, well aware the more vulnerable people may die. Not just this winter, many winters to come.

@puff Try going one month without Ruptly, RT or other conspiracy websites. It'll do you some good.

@barjoe then I too will think Biden is an excellent president.

@puff Instead you think Putin is an excellent President.

@barjoe For Russia, he has been. Rescued them from the Yeltsin years. And considering the amount of shit he has copped since accepting an invitation to help Syria, very pragmatic. I think future scholars will view Putin in a historical context quite favourably.
I think he made a mistake pushing into Ukraine proper. It is a real shame he read recent history of NATO expansion / activity outside of Europe as threatening in the here and now when it came to Ukraine. Perhaps paranoid, but not crazy. If only we could go back to the good old days pre war when we all had fun picking on teenage Olympian athletes in our new PC tolerant world which Russia now threatens.
Have said time for Putin to go and better for Russia ie too long time leaders leave vacuums/ uncertainty. Re Ukraine he has at least half the world on side in just two countries; India and China. Glad they are pragmatic and not inclined to war. But some have to poke hornets nests to prove they are unafraid don't they?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:689103
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.