Agnostic.com

2 5

LINK California passes law to allow human composting | CNN

(As graveyards are a relic from ancestor worship, I really dont' see a need for graveyards.)

California has become the latest state to provide its residents with an eco-friendly, if unorthodox, option for their remains after death: composting.

Governor Gavin Newsom signed the bill into law last Sunday, according to a news release from the bill’s author, state Assemblywoman Cristina Garcia. ...

snytiger6 9 Oct 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

They just need to be regulated, like other funeral businesses. A lot of room for scammers.

I think it needs to be regulated to make sure criminals can't easily dispose of bodies.

Gavin is a great guy. This allows for tree-pod burials and that's what will happen for me. I look to be useful and made an Ash of myself so it's perfect.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:689243
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.