Agnostic.com

10 1

So Trump's done it. Surrounded by Christmas decorations, he's just pissed off a major part of the Islamic World, claiming it's for the benefit of Muslims, Christians and Jews. Anybody else fed up with the accommodation of these intolerant ideologies?

RichardRaiment 6 Dec 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He is just feeding his own ego. That is nothing new for him. After his term as president he will simply move on to another arena.

I was fed up with the orange one just a few weeks after he was in office ...

Almost every day, we hear about a new horror created by him !

It truly amazes me that there's still bunches of people that think he's close to being a god ...

This diaper fire just keeps getting worse by the day.

Basically what it sounds like. It's synonymous with what it would be like if you came across a used baby diaper on fire. Kind of like calling something a dumpster fire. Only worse.

This from Jim Wright:

As the great Michael Caine once said, "“Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.”

Thus: there's this fire.

It's been burning for a long time. Nobody remembers how it started, though everybody has their version of it and everybody blames everybody else for the disaster. A hell of a lot of people have lost their lives fighting it. A hell of lot more have lost their lives, their families, their homes, their livelihoods, everything, simply attempting to flee the flames, innocents caught in the path of horror.

From time to time this fire gets beaten back, banked into smoldering embers.

But it never completely goes out.

It's always hot. Always ready to bust into a conflagration without warning. And it does just that, regularly.

In the midst of death and destruction, chaos, and burning insanity, there are always those who put themselves in harm's way to save others. The firemen, those who sacrifice themselves for the greater good, who risk their own lives to save others.

BUT, just as with the fires currently burning in California, there are also those who thrive on mayhem, on terror, on destruction. No matter how bad things are, these sons of bitches always want to make it worse. In every fire, there are those twisted individuals who want MORE. Who sneak into the hills and set new blazes and then caper gleefully as the inferno roars towards town and people flee in panic.

It's almost sexual with these lunatics, these arsonists.

They get off on the power, the thrill, the destruction and the ruin.

They love the flames.

Which brings us to today, when a madman showed up at the fire behind the wheel of a tanker full of gasoline, and drove it straight into the embers, screaming in mirth all the way.

Torturing the hell out of this metaphor is, of course, my way of announcing that Donald Trump has just now declared that the US will recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital and move the US Embassy there.

We're going to need a hell of a lot more firemen in the coming inferno.

I just realized I should have given Jim's URL in case anyone wants more from him. He has a pretty clear vision of the real world and his blog entries are usually full of insight and inciteful.

[stonekettle.com]

I think it goes deeper than that, but certainly you're right. He knows he's on shaky ground with his presidency at the moment and may well be looking for ways to ensure that second term. He is also somewhat under the thumb of the religious whackos -- Mike Pence being the chief high priest.

Now China is hinting it might back North Korea if there is a war. Our treasonous dictator is going to destroy the world.

So it appears. So it appears.

The man seems to be incapable of seeing a fire without being overwhelmed by the urge to pour a can of petrol onto it...

I lived over there for a while. What was done today shows a total lack of understanding of the problem. However, I can't blame Trump completely for this one, other than that he is more easily manipulated than I had originally thought.

I suspect considerable pressure has been applied by Pence and the rest of his gang of over the top born again evangelical nut jobs. They are bent on living out the Book of Revelations -- to the letter. Idiots.

My most erudite response to all this is: Oy gewahlt...!

I was in Israel 40 years ago but I was broke and used to take tourists on tour through the Old City of Jerusalem and get commissions from my Arab trader friends. I am far from a Zionist-Israel has no right to build those Settlements on Palestinean land.

Absolutely none. What they represent is a squeeze play.

Trump is the tip of the iceberg. The US of A scared the rest of the world when they voted for him. It's one thing to have a large enough contingent of dumbed-down people to successfully vote someone like him in; it's another thing that such a nation possesses the most military might on the planet.

Praise the lord and pass the ammo!

we didn't elect him in (exactly, we let it happen)...he pulled a Bush and swiped the electoral college...and how do we get rid of the electoral college....congress....but that isn't in their best interest....ugh....

Totally pissed. If you've ever been to Jerusalem you would see how the Wailing Wall, Dome of the Rock and the Via Dolorosa are sitting right on top of each other. Its a major problem!

At this point I feel so embarrassed and ashamed of our government. I think we have to have a serious ability to have a vote of 'no confidence' for an elected official. It doesn't seem right that we can't fire a politician who isn't doing their job.

Sod it, does anyone REALLY care? This time of year is sodding miserable, the so called "Christmas Lights" brighten everybody up, I know they do me and I am as ANTI Christian as you could get without turning to Islam, they give us all so much NEEDED COLOUR at this gray time of year. Good for Trump at least he has done "ONE GOOD THING."

He acted the fool.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:6893
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.