Agnostic.com

4 1

Sharing the same religious view?

How important is it that you share the same religious view as your partner?

• 3 votes
  • 10 votes
  • 11 votes
  • 3 votes
Desertkatt 5 Apr 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think it all depends on just how committed they are to non-atheist views. I would not automatically disqualify someone for their beliefs, but if they were a "believer" they would need some other great qualities to make up for that.

I don' tbelieve in organized religion.

If both parties are happy about it I am fine

Rosh Level 7 Apr 29, 2018

As long as my partner isn't a fanatic, I could tolerate a nominal, non-practicing Christian or Buddhist.

@JustKip I don't believe in karma, but I have to believe in reincarnation, LOL! I was born remembering where I was before reincarnating, as did my sister, who kept talking about when she was a boy, when she was only five. She still clearly remembers her past life just before this one, but I've remembered many of them.

Many careful studies of children worldwide, ages 2-6, who remember past lives have been made, with the details and conversations in their memories verified. I have a list of the books of past life studies I personally own.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:68951
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.