Agnostic.com

3 3

Republicans Hail 'Patriotic' FBI Agent Who Refused To Work On Jan. 6 Cases

"WASHINGTON ― Republicans are praising an FBI agent who said he was suspended by the agency for refusing to participate in cases related to the Jan. 6, 2021, insurrection at the U.S. Capitol."

"For Republicans, the whistleblower is supposed to illuminate yet another example of the Justice Department persecuting President Joe Biden’s political opponents."

"But it turns out the whistleblower — a special agent out of Jacksonville, Florida, named Stephen Friend — happens to think Capitol rioters did not necessarily commit crimes. And he says that they can’t get fair trials in Washington, D.C., they suffer too much in jail, and the FBI set a double standard for Hillary Clinton. He believes those things so fervently that he refused to participate in any Jan. 6 cases, and that’s why he got put on leave."

"In other words, the case would seem to be an instance of politics interfering with law enforcement, but not in the way Republicans advertised."

Full Article: [huffpost.com]

nogod4me 8 Oct 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This scumbag doesn't think the insurrectionists that stormed the Capitol committed crimes? That could only happen if the jerk has more loyalty to Trump than to his oath. He should be discharged as unfit, and possibly investigated for wrongdoing during his employment.

This insurrection is not over, and the country should be act accordingly to root out and disenfranchise the traitors.

He chose to violate and ignore the oath he took when he joined the FBI, so fuck him if he chose to throw away his career...

I'll organize a demonstration for him just as soon as I finish other more important matters, like clipping my toenails, whacking off, and demonstrating for better civics lessons in schools.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:689989
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.