Agnostic.com

5 11

LINK Visualized: The World's Population at 8 Billion, Map

India is projected to overtake China in population in this decade. According to Bloomberg within a year [bloomberg.com]china-as-world-s-most-populous-nation-in-2023 Elon Musk thinks our world population is in danger of collapse. SMH

barjoe 9 Oct 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Very interesting. The last graph, showing the world population in the year 2099, is, I think, very much in doubt. Climate change, and war spurred by same, will likely have a lot to say about whether we ever reach 10 billion. I'll be long dead by then, of course.

Fantastic map! Once I got done with it I went on to the one about military spending. Great to have the visuals. Thanks.

Food is the number one problem for the population right now.

Musk is a moron. 😡

Evil genius.

@barjoe Not even a genius because he stole the idea for his electric cars. He’s an evil opportunistic bastard!

@Redheadedgammy He's a financial wizard.

@Redheadedgammy He's not the founder of Tesla. He bought out the founder.

@barjoe yes, that’s what I was referring to. I suppose he could be called a financial wizard. He’s a pompous ass in my opinion.

What could possibly go wrong...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:690363
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.