Agnostic.com

2 9

One evening an old farmer decided to go down to the pond,as he hadn't been there for a while,and look it over.

He grabbed a five gallon bucket to bring back some food.
As he neared the pond,he heard voices shouting and laughing with glee.As he came closer he saw it was a bunch of young women skinny dipping in his pond.

He made women aware of his presence and they all went to the deep end.One of the women shouted to him"we are not coming out untill you leave!"

The old man frowned,"I didn't come down here to watch you ladies swim naked or make you get out of the pond naked."Holding up the bucket he said," I'm here to feed the alligator."

Lilac-JadeCanada 9 Oct 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Near Tallahassee Florida in the early 1960s, I was among the Florida State University students who swam with alligators in a large fresh water spring. Each day, the life guards pounded the water's surface with canoe paddles and chased the gators to their side of the spring. They stayed there and we students swam.

On a Nova program a lady ecologist is checking out a wild dog den to find out why it was abandoned. She's looking inside when a 10 ft rock python slithers next to her face and then into the den it had taken over. Scary.

Luckily not venomous.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:690508
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.