Agnostic.com

2 6

LINK Wedding ring lost days before Hurricane Ian found in brush after storm

I'd bet she prayed to find the ring, even if briefly, so Ian seems an answer to her prayer. This is what it can look like when god responds to individuals. That's the theory Xtians sell us so tell those whiny, complaining, Floridians to suck it up and get in line with their god's solutions✝️

rainmanjr 8 Oct 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's true; moments like these make us wonder about higher powers. From my experience, whether you're a believer or not, the human spirit can find solace in these stories. It's pretty amazing how people can find hope even in challenging times. Sadly, I've lost my favorite ring once (here's how it looks moodringcolors.com) and never found it. However, I've bought another one.

Yep, he gave her back her ring. but killed over 130 people just so he could find it. I find crap I lose all the time without praying for it. Maybe she could pray to have her brain back?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:690826
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.