Agnostic.com

3 3

Americans have simply got to be suicidal or do they have a cure?

US scientists create new lethal Covid variant [rt.com]

FrayedBear 9 Oct 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

An outright lie.

Looks like you can blame English press sensationalism for it Walt.

NOT A LIE
Do your research before making a fool of yourself @wordywalt
The info comes from BU's own published research.

Corroborating evidence from non Russian sites that "Boston University has created a new Covid-19 variant which resulted in an 80% kill rate in mice, according to a new research paper."

[livescience.com]
[science.org]
[forbes.com]
[dailymail.co.uk]

They will be introducing a new vaccine on a Emergency Use Authorization for the new emerging 'plandemic' because their old 'emergency' is going to expire and the POTUS already told us the old pandemic is over.

BDair Level 8 Oct 18, 2022

Anybody who believes Russian propaganda deserves to get Covid .

No one is getting Covid anymore. But they have new pathogens in the pipeline they will likely unleash on humanity. It must be most blissfull to remain so willfully ignorant.
[marshall.senate.gov]
"Sen. Marshall Statement on Boston University Risky Gain of Function Research (Washington, D.C., October 17, 2022) – U.S. Senator Roger Marshall, M.D. issued the following statement after it was revealed researchers at Boston University developed an 80% more lethal COVID strain in a lab."

@BDair идиоты верят в то, во что хотят верить [bu.edu]

Because we would never do sketchy gain of function work at our university lab, like that Ralph Baric guy at UNC Chapel Hill did when he altered horseshoe bat derived corona viruses to make CV19.

@BDair Whatever your selling, I don't want any. Run along now.

I am not selling anything, I am giving out the truth for free.

@barjoe
Ok good research Joe thanks. Knew I could rely on someone to get closer to the situation than I did at some very late early hour this morning. Thanks to the Daily Mail for its sensationalism.

“This was a statement taken out of context for the purposes of sensationalism,” says Corley, “and it totally misrepresents not only the findings, but [also] the purpose of the study.”

[mediabiasfactcheck.com]

@barjoe this is an english language site Joe so why use Cyrillic. And why be insulting? @DBair is politely offering alternative opinion from a source as questionable as your Boston U., The Daily Mail & my source of RT.

@FrayedBear Insults are my go to. How is Boston University a questionable site?

@FrayedBear Thank you buddy. I respect you for that. I would be concerned as anybody else if I thought there was a really variant of SARS-CoV-2 from some weird Frankenstein lab. Thankfully it's not true. RT went with that story because they wanted it to be true. Run a media bias check on them. [mediabiasfactcheck.com]

@barjoe the problem with mediacheck & its RT report is that it fails to identify that the majority of RT material comes from it stealing it from western media sources.

@FrayedBear Yep. Western conspiracy media sources.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:691606
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.