Agnostic.com

3 2

LINK Tylenol Autism Lawsuit ←πŸ‚πŸ’©

I call bullshit on this. A bunch of ambulance chasers. Lawyers talk people into anything if there's a payday at the end. Every mother of a kid on the spectrum probably took Tylenol. Billions of pregnant women took Acetaminophen or Paracetamol, which they call in in England for some reason. Sure some of their kids are autistic. Pregnant women who didn't take it had abnormal kids as well. Total money grab. It's been flooding the airwaves.

barjoe 9 Oct 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I agree. Many things in our world today are a total money grab. This gets worse when you see in the fine print that a paid actor is doing the gig.

Evidence the U.S. autism epidemic initiated by acetaminophen (Tylenol) is aggravated by oral antibiotic amoxicillin/clavulanate (Augmentin) and now exponentially by herbicide glyphosate (Roundup)
[pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov]

BDair Level 8 Oct 20, 2022

There is no autism epidemic in the United States There's an autism diagnosis epidemic. Back in the day most of the profoundly autistic were said to have "mentally retardation". The phrase β€œmental retardation” is offensive today, that diagnosis has miraculously gone away. Those on the lower end of the spectrum used to be said to have learning disability or even thought to be just socially awkward. Today they're all painted with a broad brush. Autism. [politybooks.com]

I do not disagree. You can apply that same observation to Covid 19 and many other clinical diagnosises. 'There is no Covid epidemic in the United States There's a Covid diagnosis epidemic. Back in the day most of the profoundly ill were said to have the flu. The term 'bronchial pneumonia' is unused today, that diagnosis has miraculously gone away. Those on the lower end of the spectrum used to be said to have a respiratory virus or even thought to just have a cold. Today they're all painted with a broad brush. COVID.'

While this does not delve specifically into autism, it is an interesting discussion between two career pediatric doctors.
Interview With Past President of the American Academy of Pediatrics, Joseph Zanga, M.D.
[live.childrenshealthdefense.org]

I agree, BS. F'n lawyers. The medical research would want to be good eg very large sample size over a good amount of time. I very much doubt it and if they instigated that research, it will be biased.
Is interesting in that it's a legal case against a pharmaceutical medicine linking it directly to autism.
PS We call it Paracetamol in Oz too, Panadol being the main brand. Tylenol is around now as well. Asprin has always worked better on me.
Ed Too many unknowns. "May" not good enough in a court of law.

puff Level 8 Oct 20, 2022
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:691807
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.