Agnostic.com

3 9

LINK Judge allows activists to gather around, monitor ballot drop boxes in Arizona

(The monitors are armed, and to me seem to be there more to intimidate minority voters, than to be trying to prevent any kind of voter fraud.)

A federal judge declined to approve an emergency order to stop activists from gathering at and around ballot drop boxes to monitor voters.

Why it matters: The activists claim they are doing so to prevent purported voter fraud, but voting rights groups have called the move a voter intimidation tactic. Election officials have reported people in tactical gear and masks — and allegedly armed with weapons — watching over a drop box for mail-in ballots.

Catch up quick: The nonprofits Arizona Alliance for Retired Americans and Voto Latino filed a lawsuit Monday asking for an injunction against Clean Elections USA, an organization that has mobilized Trump supporters on Truth Social to hold "ballot tailgate parties," NBC News reports. ...

snytiger6 9 Oct 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm no longer feeling good about this election. If Gen's Y and Z are simply not answering polls then Dems will likely win but, should that not be the case, then States Of America is going to god.

Drop boxes are not very secure and need to be banned anyway. Only citzens with a valid photo ID should be allowed to vote.

The democrats absolutely hate that idea. That’s typically the only way they can win.

@CourtJester I think it is more like republicans only win by making it harder for people, usually minorities and the poor, to vote.

@snytiger6 If that were the case how come voter turnout is higher than ever?

@Trajan61 When voter turnout was pretty low to begin with in many area, higher voter turnout is not so difficult to achieve. However, I'd like to point out that it is when voter turnout started to increase that republicans started to pass laws to make it harder to vote.

Here's Paul Warwick, a republican operative, talking about voter turn out

@snytiger6

Can you give me a few names of people that the republicans kept from voting????

Perhaps a real patriot will emerge who will take them all down in spectacular fashion.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:693154
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.