Agnostic.com

1 4

LINK US, South Korea threaten to 'end' Kim regime if North Korea uses nuclear weapon | Fox News

I'm exhausted. πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

Just one day. Could we not be pushing for more war? Just one day. 😀

This totally explains the aggressive move of resources to Australia.

Going back to bullying RocketMan.

#so
#over
#it

SeaGreenEyez 9 Nov 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's fucking exhausting..I don't want Biden to run again, it's beyond time Boomers handed over the reigns to the next generation..

It certainly would be preferred to find a Democrat who can succeed. A candidate who can capture the middle or otherwise be successful in stopping the fascists from gaining power again. However, this is do or die, because if the fascists regain control, it's all over. The equivalent of Kim will be here. Candidates who are dubious, however wonderful their views are, need not apply.

Biden is not a boomer. He was born toward the end of the so-called Silent Generation (1942). Boomers occupy 19 years of history from 1946 to 1964, meaning that even Kamala Harris (b. 1964) is a boomer. That said, I’m in total agreement that it’s time we turn the reins over to Generation X or younger leadership, and vastly fewer white males!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:693870
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.