Agnostic.com

1 1

LINK Elon Musk Has No Plan For Content Moderation on Twitter | Offline with Jon Favreau - YouTube

Interesting conversation and comment thread. I forgot about my Reddit account so might go spend some time on it. See what that's like. I no longer have Twitter but didn't spend time there, anyway. The online world might be about to get eclipsed by the Civil War and turn out to not matter at all.

rainmanjr 8 Nov 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Twitter jail is off and running!

[msn.com]

Griffin's a hoot. This was a perfect response to His Holiness, The Dope. I'll bet she's unsurprised by the punishment and hope she gets enough notoriety to bring her back.

@rainmanjr there’s been a whole slew of comedians deliberately using Musk tag to get “locked out 😁” of their Twit account. Sahara Silverman got locked out today.

@Barnie2years I wish I had thought of it before deleting the account.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:694309
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.