Agnostic.com

6 12

Yes I did...

skado 9 Nov 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Lucky you! Last sail of the year?

No actual boating, just a funny meme. But I did vote.

I floated on election day and also coasted. (almost rhymes) Voted the day before. Been a while since I boated. Anything to get away from the TV election results. Watched the full moon shimmer on the ocean for a good long while.

Yesterday I voted and once the ballot is counted they offer me the sticker saying "I voted." This is when I suggested they have 2 stickers and the second once say "I voted again." Nobody got that and they thought I was asking for 2 stickers.

All thinking people boat to the left.

Like a baby!

Speaking of boating and sailing, you know who that there Skado feller reminds me of? The singer/yacht rock musician Bertie Higgins, Skado kinda looks like him, and Higgins often sang songs about sailing (think Key Largo for instance). Just a random thought there, lol.

I’m taking the boat out to go fishing Thursday

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:694574
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.