Agnostic.com

27 12

What's for supper?

Pizza and spaghetti...yummm... all those carbs... I'm a looser... ugh!

BucketlistBob 8 Apr 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

27 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well mine was to be a salmon bake, but my son had visitors while I was at work, it has been eaten and now he is at work. I think I will wait until he gets home and make him cook for me.

Cereal...my kitty went over the rainbow bridge. I don't want to cook.

So sorry much love

I am sorry for your loss.

So sorry for your loss. Take care of yourself.

That sucks. I'm very sorry.

Breakfast for dinner here - scrambled eggs, potatoes, turkey sausage and biscuits.

dkp93 Level 8 Apr 29, 2018

I should probably plan some dinner. So far it's been a screwdriver.

My sister did a terrific tasty chicken gumbo!!! Like always I said I didnt liked it. After two helpings I took a nap and woke up to find out she took it to her son for his dinner... I was kidding... that is what siblings do!!!! I want the gumbo... I am always saying I didnt liked it as a joke! That will teach me a lesson!

Ouch brother... yes on the lesson. Ive learned a few too.

@BucketlistBob I'm hurting because it was the best thing she had made.

Pickled eggs and rice 😉

What a co-inky-dink. Havin' meatballs and penne up in hyar.

As a chef I am cooking all the time at home, www.facebook.com/culinarycure is my chef page!!

Im sorry brother... i quit facebook 7 years ago.

@BucketlistBob One can still pop in and view stuff though, I get ya though. But I have 4 pages (3 biz/ 1 personal) and it's all free networking, so it is vital for me.

Microwave popcorn. Not happy about it, either.

@StarvinMarvin Lol, yeah I had literally called the only pizza place that delivers to me, to discover they have closed. Sigh. ?

Which reminds me, I'm hungry, and my cupboard looks a lot like it did last night, without the popcorn option, lolsob.

oh damn it, now I am going to have to go out !!!!.....

I am having leftover chili that I made with cubed poblanos and andouille sausage.

JK666 Level 7 Apr 29, 2018

I made a marinated chicken, thai rice and pak choi

Looks good to me!

Your dinner looks fantastic. I grilled tuna and had 3 cheese tortellini with pesto. And then I ate a cherry popsicle. I missed the wine though. ?

Would you adopt me ????? !!!!! 🙂

@IamNobody only if you clean windows, dust, and shovel snow

@AmelieMatisse oh not only that, I am very good at mulching the lawn, good with tools, fixing things around the house and the most important of all (are you ready for it????)... I don't hesitate at all when its time to kill a spider !!!! ???

@IamNobody yeah that's what they all say

@AmelieMatisse ???.... Now you just broke my heart...... ????? Nahhhh....its all in good fun but seriously, I am a pretty handy !!!! Please adopt me !!!! Your cooking skills are like a dream come true !!!!! ???

@IamNobody I did not make the cherry popsicle though

@AmelieMatisse no worries by any means, rather focus on what you have done as opposed to what you didn't do.... In other words, I am still impressed !!! ????

@IamNobody thanks. I cook once a month whether anyone is hungry or not LOL

Leftover goulash from Friday

N7EIE Level 6 Apr 29, 2018

Yummmm....

Your pizza looks good! I love red onions. It's still early here on the West Coast, but just had ribs for lunch. 😀 (Meatless Monday, tomorrow)... Lol! I'm a Loser too! ♥

I'm having black beans, canned tuna, and a glass of water.

Chicken enchiladas.

@Plainjane you should try the white plebano sauce.

@Plainjane [google.com]

Looks like something red.

Hmmm... get real my brother or your going to miss me.

@BucketlistBob I thought it was going to be fish for sure!

@Marine. Lol...that's in a couple of days.

On the grill, ribeye steak medium rare. Loaded baked potato.
Sorry, no pic.

No need... i can see it and smell it.yummm...

Stir fried some fresh veggies over brown rice. Onion, mushrooms, broccoli, cauliflower, sliced water chestnuts, and a yellow pepper. Added some peanut sauce, oyster sauce, soy sauce, minced garlic. Was delicious.

Eggplant, spinach, green pepper, yellow pepper, garlic, tomato, sausage, feta and cheddar cheeses - layered and covered with a bit of tomato sauce.
Kind of a field mess lasagna I guess.
Glass of ice cold mr.pibb on the side.
boy howdy.
I pretty much eat one meal a day, so I make it a good'un.

Barbecued pork ribs and hash browns.
Your pizza looks great.

Just had fish and chips tonight

Rosh Level 7 Apr 29, 2018

I'm making dirty rice.
Yours looks better!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:69507
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.