Agnostic.com

7 15

LINK A former 'MythBusters' extra thanks Adam Savage for crushing a harmful myth about gender.

I love Adam Savage. This is an old piece but so timely.

HippieChick58 9 Apr 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Cool, thanks for sharing.

I need to save this link for this agnostic forum.

I can almost count on being trolled any time I post something about gender issues, the same as when I mention anything about reincarnation, UFOs or teleportation. I've blocked so many trolls by now that there are now fewer of them to attack me, and I usually add a threat to block trolls each time I mention gender.

It shocks me when even women here leap in to attack me, declaring that THEY are women, so what I'm saying is a lie because they "know" they aren't that way, so nobody can be.
They behave exactly like the alt-right I used to fight on Facebook...everything they don't personally experience is "fake news!"

Adam Savage is always a win!

Hmmm... cool...

He was my favorite Mythbuster. He was always upbeat and looked like he was having a blast doing the show.
I'm going to follow him on Twitter now. 👍

He did! He had energy and joie de vivre. He makes intelligence sexy. Jamie was sexy in a brooding type of way, but Adam really had the childlike enthusiasm and excitement that made it so fun to watch.

Loved this!

Hooray!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:69571
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.