Agnostic.com

7 12

LINK Pastor behind 'Miracle Mansion,' a Christian theme park, convicted of fraud

A Virginia pastor was convicted of fraud after government officials uncovered his multi-year, $740,000 scheme to supposedly build a Christian theme park called “Miracle Mansion.” Michael Mandel Baldwin wasn’t actually building that park, though. He was pocketing the cash. ...

snytiger6 9 Nov 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Just another con artist.

Betty Level 8 Nov 23, 2022

Welcome to the Christian Way!

Fleecing the flock for all the money they can.

Put him in the same cell as Crissly.

You mean that asshole Crisley from the reality TV show, Crisley Knows Best? Another phony bored again Christian asshole and con artist, same as the pastor...

I hope they lock him up for a long time. I hope his church goes under.

That would really be a ‘ miracle’.

Oh what a surprise…….oh my who ever thought ‘gods’ people would do this???!!! (Sarcasm).

No surprise there. All grifters are the same, whether they are pols like Trump, preachers like this guy, or sleazy business folks like Madoff. They all prey on the gullible and are all about money.

I wonder what Jesus would say?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:696849
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.