Agnostic.com

5 9

LINK Herschel Walker Calls The Election An "Erection" | INSIDER

The stupider he gets, the more the MAGAts love him.

barjoe 9 Nov 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What a cock up

WOW!! Another big shocker Eh!!??

Considering he was endorsed by the ‘Covfefe’ master…….this isn’t anything surprising anymore. And, adding to this, is where MTG hails from. Oh….and don’t forget her ‘Gazpacho Police’.

No Herschel - it's not that enjoyable.

It's pretty freakin' pathetic that I'm sitting here, actually worrying about the fact that he could conceivably be elected to represent Georgia in the United States Senate.
The guy is a demonstrable, pathological liar. He is a violent, abusive man.
He's a forced birther and a fucking hypocrite.
I'm planning to go vote on Monday. That's when early voting starts for this shitshow.

I really feel bad for you, not only this bozo, but Majorie Taylor as well. I often wonder how I’d be able to handle it.

@CuddyCruiser I can't even vote against MTG, because my district is at the opposite end of the state from hers.
It's absolutely appalling that there are so many stupid fucking idiot republicans in this state.

@KKGator True there……and there’s no shortage. And now we got another cook around in the name of Kari Lake.

This is getting a whole lotta airplay. Anyone who votes for a moron deserves to be legislated by a moron, but I'd prefer someone whose elevator goes all the way to the top floor. Herschel's stops just below the waist.

Well put!

He's guaranteed 48% of the vote no matter what he does. The only thing we can hope for is that Raphael Warnock gets 50.1% or better.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:697148
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.