Agnostic.com

20 1

What will you do if you won the lottery?

Imagine you won the lottery with $100 Million dollar 💵 what you will do?

SteveRobertusa 4 Apr 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

20 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My family and I would disappear

Would immediately jump on a one way flight to Bangkok and drink to my death at Sukhumvitt night in night out..... Yee-huuuuuu (it's wishful thinking anyway) ??????

I'm battling a chronic illness that is very expensive to fight. So are a lot of people I know. I'd help out as many as I could. Also, any child related to me that wanted to attend college would be able to. And I'd hang onto enough to not have to sweat bills for the rest of my life.

vita Level 7 Apr 30, 2018

I'd buy the biggest piece of land I could find that wasn't EVER going to be attractive to developers of any kind. Build an all weather road to a clearing, build a small shed with large verandahs, have rain water tanks, a fuel stove for hot water, heat and cooking - alternative energy source - two good dogs, a 4WD drive vehicle. No traffic lights, no street lights, no noisy neighbours - compatible OK. A dream is a dream is a dream.

It would be a miracle! I don't play the lottery.

Hah. Likewise. The lottery is a tax on the stupid. That being said, I can't say that I've NEVER purchased a ticket.

If I knew that I might buy a ticket, but I have no idea.

Help nature mostly

First step- Hire an accountant, an investment broker and a tax attorney.

Second step- Invest, invest and invest some more.

Third step- Change nothing about my lifestyle for at least one year, until the monthly interest gained from investments allows me to live comfortably (but not extravegantly) without touching the principle.

Fourth step- Invest some of the principle in to a modest condominium in either Thailand or Costa Rica and retire.

Pay off bills, take care pf my family, change my adress, lose my phone then go on an extended vacation..and get my new twat!

I would give at least half of it away to charities geared toward animals and children. I would give my brother and his wife a piece of it. After that l would get my truck painted and buy a donut shop.

I am retired so I don't need much for myself. I would pay off my daughter's medical school debts. I would put aside money to pay for my niece's college education. I would offer to help my brother and sister-in-law in their retirement. I would put a big chunk into a donation to Planned Parenthood. I'd also spend on politics and politicians to try to undo some of the damage I feel has been done to our country in the last year and a half. Then I'd maybe buy myself a new house.

Travel the world, after I have seen an accountant and a tax attorney. No kids, but a few notable people in my life would benefit, plus Habitat for Humanity.

With enough money a small private jet, one that you can fly single pilot, and a lot of time at Flight Safety getting proficient!

Become a sugar daddy?

retire 30 years early

buy a bigger sailboat, an amel probably, and head to the south pacific

Consult with a tax attorney. Set up corporations to move assets into along with tax shelters & tax deferred annuities for my grandkids. Pay off all mine & my kids debt. Set each of them up in business. Set up my business & invest in a couple of other people who have viable businesses on a small scale. Travel 3x per year for my business to look at diferent models & lines to possibly incorporate into the business model. Perhaps set my "headquarters " in Ireland since they have a very business friendly tax rate.

Id donate half or so to different programs I like. Live off the other half doing whatever I want within reason til I die and make sure family and friends get taken care of adequately. Prolly go overseas and do a lot of humanitarian work.

Depends on how much. Pay off what I owe, sell what I own and disappear.

YESSSS!

@Hobartian Great minds think alike

I want to use some of the money to educate people on the fraudulent nature of Christianity.

Start an education trust fund for all the kids in my family. Change my name and go on permanent vacation.

Call my brother-in-law, the tax lawyer to figure out a safe and smart philanthropic endeavor. This doesn't preclude keeping keeping a wad for my caprices!

RichE Level 5 Apr 29, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:69728
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.