Agnostic.com

3 1

Why I dislike NATO.

Point #1 "We stand in solidarity with Poland following the incident of 15 November that led to the tragic loss of life as a result of Russia’s missile attacks against Ukraine."
I had thought there was consensus that the missiles that hit Poland were fired by Ukraine. Seems NATO never got those reports...........or ignored them

Point #6 "NATO is a defensive Alliance" Then I ask why are they active in the middle East and Africa? How was Libya a "defensive" action?

And why did they fail to mention the attack on Nord Stream?
[nato.int]

puff 8 Nov 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

NATO should have been dissolved in 1989. Instead it's now a pork barrel institution for the arms industry and a partner in US global aggression. Fail.

The answer to your question is simple to any informed person: Threats to the West come from multiple sources and geographic areas.

Could it be the West threatens multiple sources and geographic areas?

There are no threats to the west.

Point #1, dude: Russia was/is hitting Eastern Ukraine with missiles and death so Ukraine had to fire back. If Russia hadn't done this then Ukraine wouldn't have fired their missiles. Therefore, it's Russia who caused the launches and is at fault. SMH.

Nord Stream is kind of Russia's problem. They own it. If something is proven about the attack then they might mention it. Until then it's speculation and officials try to not do that.

Point #6: It's a global world and Russia, whom NATO is defending themselves from, is doing business in Middle East and Africa. Both are platforms from which Russian bases would affect NATO so it is their business, too. They have no bases in those places because no nation has applied for membership, let alone been approved for it.

Why is NATO defending itself from Russia? Because Russia seeks to expand West? Please read the document again.

" Finland and Sweden are participating today as states invited to join the Alliance. Their accession will make them safer, NATO stronger, and the Euro-Atlantic area more secure. Their security is of direct importance to the Alliance, including during the accession process."

"Recalling that the Western Balkans and the Black Sea regions are of strategic importance for the Alliance, we welcome our meeting with the Foreign Ministers of NATO partners Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia, and the Republic of Moldova, as NATO strengthens its tailored support to building their integrity and resilience, developing capabilities....."

Why is NATO defending itself from Russia again? Because Russia seeks to expand West?
Someone seems to be encouraging confrontation as it is continuing to expand itself.

@puff Alright. I'm now going back to playing with myself.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:697945
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.