Agnostic.com

65 8

What is the best way to get rid of someone preaching to you?

On the subway the other day I started yelling loudly that if they kept losing Jesus, they should put his picture on a milk carton and leave me the hell alone.

hereigoagain 4 Oct 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

65 comments (51 - 65)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think I am on some sort of banned list, have not had any religious callers in over two years.

Share with them some of the biblical things that Jesus supposedly said that they ignore or don't want to give application to.

The last time someone was preaching at me, I just happened to be next to a pub. I opened the door and walked in. Problem solved.

Too bad we can't all carry pubs with us.

d_day Level 7 Dec 3, 2017

Look for an opening in the conversation, and say the following in the most sincere tone you can manage:
"You know, it's funny you should say that. I keep having this dream where Jesus is sucking my dick/eating my pussy. I have an orgasm and feel this amazing feeling of peace and love!"

Snore....

Goodness. Glad my house is not easily accessible

I just say no thank you have a nice day

Speak unsensored truth.

pick any subject that you have knowledge in and preach back after all spiderman has book all over the world as does home improvement or any other magazine

I usually rip a big fart.. everyone leaves then

I don't know, tell them that the flying spaghetti monster is looking out for them or something.

Mr_Dj Level 5 Nov 15, 2017

if its creationists ...invite them in an tell them that you teach chimpanzees to play the piano to grade 8 standard ...one of these talented apes (Tarquin)has just received a prize from the Royal schools of Music....after a triumphant performance of the Rachmaninoff 2....

"I call upon the power of Lucifer ..."

Draw pentagrams?

JK666 Level 7 Nov 13, 2017

I either stonewall them or make sarcastic digs at their efforts..... Sometimes I start preaching to them about aliens just to annoy them for a bit of fun.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:698
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.