Agnostic.com

1 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The Christo-fascist white supremacists have waged a violent culture war knowing full well their actions would cause these mass murders. The bigots seek to keep the playing field tilted in their favor, so vandalism is hardly comparable to the ugliness they practice. More specifically, they now FOCUS on cruelty. They heartily endorse the kidnapping practiced by DHS under Trump and the litany of other immoral behaviors he encouraged.

In Canada, many of the church buildings associated with the killing of indigenous children were burned.

This culture war is now a real war where women can no longer get ordinary medical treatment and will DIE as a result. As long as the government winks and nods at these psychopaths, those that have had enough of their shit can act out and I won't shed a tear. Scalise is still a scumbag and I'm sorry the shooter was caught...

I'm with ya.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:698110
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.