Agnostic.com

35 8

What’s your usual procrastination?

Do you know you procrastinate and do it anyway...what’s your usual?

LouRaven 5 Apr 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

35 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I tend to procrastinate on work projects that really require focus, or ones I know are going to get complicated, or have issues prior to starting them. Maybe I'm just lazy. =\

Sounds like you're ADD.

I'll tell you later

Can i tell you tomorrow?

Ah, yes - mañana! Ha! Ha! Ha! That's me, too.

@bolshevik41 Why do today what you can put off till tomorrow?

Bout Sums It Up.

Coldo Level 8 Apr 30, 2018

I never do anything today that l can put off until tomorrow. It gives me something to look forward to. ☺

Taxes! Preparing my taxes.
That’s probably the only thing I procrastinate knowingly and constantly

Especially when you have to pay! Ugh!

I’ve really got to go to the bathroom, but my feet are comfortable under my blanket and I have no desire to go to work. At least I’ve turned off my alarms, so there’s that.

Can procrastinate about many things. This site is not helping. 😉

Making a list of all the things I have been putting off.

Suicide .....I keep putting it off ?
.....it's a joke.....

And a damned funny one at that. ?

Currently putting off getting an oil change for my car. As well as taking a box of donations to Goodwill. Packing up some winter coats. Mailing a package to my mother.

Things I put off on a regular basis are cleaning the bathroom. Running the vacuum. Changing my sheets.

Everything! I even put off replying to your post. I am guilty of waiting until the last second with just about everything.

I feel your pain.

I will answer this, but first,
I need a coffee.

I couldn't give a flying fuck

Dishes. I’ve considered going to just one bowl and one plate so I don’t stack everything I got over two weeks.

Doesn't work you end up washing something every meal time ..more work than stacking for a day or two ...or three lol

Mmmmmhhhh...I'll send you my comments later on

Lawn mowing… Hate it.. But ‘why do today what you can put off till tomorrow’ 😉 ..I’ll jokingly mumble that to myself ..as I lace up my boots to do some dirtywork ~

Varn Level 8 Apr 30, 2018

Filing. I hate it.

Taxes? If so, it's a close second to lawn mowing for me 🙂

Let me get back with you on this later! 😉

I scroll through agnostic.com instead of working.

One of these days, I want to form a procrastinators club...have been thinking about it for awhile,

YouTube

Yea I know I do it. I try not to but did you see that stupid makeup tutorial? I don't wear makeup but still I need to know how she does it!

Laundry.....

Seriously.

Proto Level 6 Apr 30, 2018

I rarely procrastinate. But if I had one area where it's an issue. I'd say in doing dishes. Hate that chore.

I procrastinate when it comes to dating, keep telling myself ah there's always tomorrow to do that...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:69815
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.