Agnostic.com

2 9

LINK Elon Musk gives Kanye West the boot from Twitter over offensive posts: 'I tried my best' | Fox Business

(How awful of a person do you have to be for Musk to ban you from Twitter?)

The final straw came when Ye posted a picture that appeared to be a Nazi swastika inside a Star of David, a religious symbol of Judaism, and indicated that it would be used as the logo for his 2024 presidential campaign. 

"I tried my best. Despite that, he again violated our rule against incitement to violence," Musk wrote in response to the tweet that was removed. "Account will be suspended."

snytiger6 9 Dec 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's good he banned West, but Musk was stupid for letting his buddy Trump back on. It shows a double standard to some degree. The more Trump is silenced the better of this country and the world is.

Musk is such a fucking hypocrite.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:698241
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.