Agnostic.com

5 14

Is it just me?
That since 2016-ish, going forward until i think Forever, when i see obviously stupid people on Judge Judy, People's Court, FB, etc (and yes i know the TV producers troll for "interesting" litigants) i automatically think, "Look! A drump supporter".
Can't be the only one....??!!

AnneWimsey 9 Dec 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It is not just you. I'm still finding others who claim I never gave Trump a chance. I've lost friends and relatives over this and it is very sad. Those who want to argue things are also trying to distract by going backwards and I am quick to tell them so.

OK, let's go backwards. I can remember when gasoline was 57 cents a gallon. Are you happy now?

Nope, you ain't.
😆 🤣 😂

No , not just u . I can tell in real life too without even exchanging a word first . Hideous 🙄

Is that because you can see their knuckles dragging on the ground? 😁

You are not. alone.

But I have to admit, I do know some people who shocked me when I found out they were trumpanzees. They are well educated and VERY intelligent, except politically. Those are the ones I really don't understand.

I think it's because of the Jesus factor.

@rainmanjr That could be true for some, but the people I'm talking about are not particularly religious. However, I have seen a strong correlation between the bible thumpers and the trump humpers.

No it's not just you. Drumpf supporters are some of the most stupid people and have come to represent stupidity.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:698446
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.