Agnostic.com

9 14

62 Things Trump Did That You Forgot to Preserve Your Sanity.

Donald Trump's running for president again, so you can look forward to more of his "fun" ideas — like the time he tried to buy Greenland.

[huffpost.com]

LiterateHiker 9 Dec 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Please! Anyone but tRump!

I thought I'd give this a day to ripen. It did, because we all have seen there is no bottom to trump's crazy.
Trump posted he thinks the Constitution should be suspended AND this morning a congressman from Ohio could not flat out say he would not support a GOP candidate that wanted to suspend the Constitution.
Can't even make this shit up.

You're right. There is no making this shit up.
This is some Twilight Zone shit!

@Unity True!

I read every bit of this again and you can count on the fact that I am not likely to ever forget. While this all went on I lost friends and relatives because of their Trump loyalty. They told me "you are not even giving the man a chance." I think Donald Trump has had enough chances and the time is up. I find it odd that many who believe him think all this was "made up" as it was reported daily.

I wonder if people still love him just for the lulz of triggering the libs.

Don't I wish they'd get tired of cutting off their noses to spite their face.

With all this information available to his brainwashed supporters you would think they would see him in a different light.
SMDH!

Unity Level 7 Dec 4, 2022

I have found even trying to present the facts and educate the ones I know does no good. They are brainwashed and think they have a good bead on things so there is no need use the resources available to understand what is right in front of them.

NYC wants to round up propertyless people and put them in mental hospitals. We'd be better off rounding up Trumpies, putting them in straightjackets, locking them in rubber-rooms, and distribute their property to the propertyless!

I haven't forgotten, and not likely to

They forgot to mention one of my favorites....that wind turbines cause cancer and spit out toxic fumes.

He's such a brilliant wordsmith. You know we have a world, right? And it's tiny compared to the universe, says trump

"“They’re made in China and Germany mostly,” Trump said of wind turbines, "But they’re manufactured tremendous if you’re into this, tremendous fumes. Gases are spewing into the atmosphere. You know we have a world, right? So the world is tiny compared to the universe. So tremendous, tremendous amount of fumes and everything.

“You talk about the carbon footprint, fumes are spewing into the air, right? Spewing. Whether it’s in China, Germany, it’s going into the air. It’s our air, their air, everything, right? “

Oh, I haven't forgotten, it just became too tiring and we just became numb.

How did anyone take his idiocy seriously?

@WayneDalton We here are ALL wondering the same thing.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:698469
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.