Agnostic.com

3 5

LINK These Kids Are Skipping College to Be TikTok Famous - YouTube

Dropping out of high school for Tik Tok. Vice explores the lifestyle of teens living in group homes for brand sponsorships on the social media giant. Even agents have their own children on payroll. "Main Character Syndrome" has become a term popularized on TikTok to describe self-centered, out of touch people. Is the money worth it?

summatyme 7 Dec 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If the Chinese are really monitoring Tic Tok, they deserve to have their minds fried by this drivel!

Every generation seems to get stupider.

I came across this thing and wanted to share my 2 cents. It's crazy to see how TikTok has become such a huge part of people's lives, especially for some of these kids who are dropping out of high school for the platform. But, you know, if I had a TikTok, I'd treat it like a job. I think it's the safest way to use it. I'd get tiktok views free and start making money. Anyway, let's hope these kids wake up and realize that life is much broader than TikTok and popularity.

Same old script. Some will do well and have biographies written for them. Some will not and be the subject of cautionary tales. O-bla-de, O-bla-dah, life goes on.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:699713
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.