Agnostic.com

1 1

A very interesting discussion and worth the watch although it is a bit long.but not when you consider the breadth of the topic.

SnowyOwl 8 Dec 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

In some ways, I feel it has already begun, at least on the part of the right wingers. Witness the steep increase in attacks on places where black, queer, Jewish, and immigrant people are gathered, and it's clear that one side has already begun fighting a civil war against the groups that they feel are their cultural, racial, ethnic, and political enemies.

As to a point made in the video, I am retired, widowed, and not nearly as busy as most Americans, and I am also a born pessimist, so am also not inherently hopeful. Maybe that is why I tend to see things more clearly and realistically about how America is falling apart, saw Jan. 6 coming, and, like Chris Hedges, tend to see things coming more clearly than most Americans. I do know that I see things way more clearly about what is going on than my married friends with kids, who are totally clueless about what the author in the video calls, "the nuances of what's going on in politics herea". I only wish that everyone was required to be aware of those nuances, in order to get to vote,...

As for the video overall, I generally don't have the patience to watch anything over a half hour long, since most times the videos are too long, either from repetition, or the presenter having too much filler or elaboration of their points being more detailed than it needs to be.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:699837
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.