Agnostic.com

3 5

Interesting Take On The Un-vaccinated

Dhiltong 8 Dec 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Careless fools.

I am unsurprised. Stupid is as stupid does.

Are you serious? Interesting take? Totally out there in my books.
Go to 5:23 and read the last sentence and you may hazard a guess as to whom funded this bollocks.

"The findings are significant enough that primary care doctors should consider counseling unvaccinated patients on traffic safety-and insurance companies might base changes to insurance policies on vaccination data, the authors suggest".

This is also known as social credit. Compliant citizens are important, less road accidents you see.

What you should take out of this is this. There are unvaccinated drivers out there so the safest thing you can do is wrap yourself in cotton wool and stay the fuck home. That's only if you take this "new study" seriously. Good confirmation bias for ya! Always knew the unvaccinated were scum. Proof they're bad drivers too.

"The Rational National". lol

This is the irony.
I am sure this twat would identify with the left who say 2022 is the age of tolerance and accepting of difference. But this is controlling, fascist right wing BS what he proposes.
We must make all conform to what society deems right by thinking the "right" way, or people may act the "wrong" way. Perhaps they may make individual choices when it comes to things like, Oh I don't know, things like bodily autonomy with new, unproven medicines. Can't have that!

puff Level 8 Dec 14, 2022

I doubt anyone will take that seriously, I watch this guy all the time and wasn't being serious either, just making light of it. I just posted it for entertainment purposes, but you'd have to admit it's an interesting statistic......

@Dhiltong more interesting what was deduced from it.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:700271
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.