Agnostic.com

17 4

Laughing all the way

How important is it for you to keep a sense of humor in serious situations?

SonOfABeach 7 Apr 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

17 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I can't help it. Laughter and humor are my only form of defence.

Very important! Helps me to deal with it!

Highly important.

Life saving ?

Extremely important. "laughter is the best medicine", certainly applies in my world..

Extremely important.

It's exceedingly important for me. Irreverence gets me through the day!

After I employ my lifesaving trading, WHY not..

Very important.

For me it is totally necessary. It is my coping mechanism.

Very. If you take yourself or things too seriously then it makes it hard to enjoy life.

For me very, it allows me if even for just a moment to break a cycle of stress and then to come at the situation with a clear head. Plus, if I'm dealing with this with others. It aids I find in helping them kinda come back to baseline. So we can all approach the issue and hopefully find a satisfactory solution.

Even at funerals what's the worst that can happen someone's going to die?

Very important.

Oh I am pretty serious about it (No, I am not even trying to yank your chain.... All I am saying is that life is too short to ignore humor opportunities)

Very important! Have a sense of humor is the only thing that gets me through serious situations......or social situations.....or basically any situation.

I always look for a reason to laugh. A year ago, I lost everything but a week's change of clothes. Two hours later, I was making jokes about it.

Why took you so long???? ( I am with you, it is possible to find humor everywhere )

@IamNobody
Because one hour later, my girlfriend broke up with me. It took a little time to crack jokes...

@Holysocks damn, there's always something, isn't???? (Anyway, her loss... Right???) ???

@IamNobody
She's better off without me. 🙂

@Holysocks ..... and that just proved me right, you're too nice, therefore her loss ?? (ok, I shut up now )

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:70059
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.