Agnostic.com

6 0

Who wants to weigh in on this?

Will tRump be Indicted on Any Criminal Charges?

• 11 votes
  • 7 votes
  • 2 votes
Organist1 8 Dec 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Charges are one thing. Convictions are another.
It only takes one Truumplerite to get a hung jury.

I will put a addendum to my vote. They may indict him, but he will use every delay, appeal, or other tactic available to rich white guys to avoid it ever actually winding up in a court room or him suffering consequences. If a Republican is elected President in 2024, the whole thing will be swept under the rug like Nixon. So he only has to delay two years in his mind.

Believe it when I see it. It's America. We've all behind the curtain to see the mirage that lies there.

Jared will get him to Saudi Arabia

It's certainly possible.

My best guess is that there will be indictments. Whether there will be convictions, it’s hard to guess.

My prediction however is that if there are no convictions, the next Republican president will be the last American president, and the first American dictator.

skado Level 9 Dec 17, 2022

I'm afraid you're right.

How about one more option: Everyone will drag their feet until he finally drops dead.

dkp93 Level 8 Dec 17, 2022

That's probably the most likely option.

Looks to me like you and I might think alike on this one.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:700749
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.