Agnostic.com

8 16

Old age hows all sort of bad curves your way. My eldest daughter has been transferred to critical care in Topeka, Kansas, and I am unable to travel due to wounds from a fall last week.

wordywalt 9 Dec 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Thinking about you and your daughter and hoping things are better.

My daughter died yesterday. I will be posting a short piece I wrote about her.

I hope your daughter is out of the woods soon. I'm very sorry that you had a fall and hope you avoid doing that again.

Many thanka, my dear friend.

I'm very sorry...sincerely sending best wishes! Perhaps you could do something with SKYPE?

Hopefully she knows you would be there if you could and that your thoughts are with her. Hopefully also you can find some way to to communicate with her, whether electronically or through other family members who relay your messages allowing her to feel your presence even remotely during this critical time.

We can't always be there physically but her just knowing you wish you were might be the best you can do in this case. Don't beat yourself up about it, just focus on getting better yourself, so you can travel later. Sometimes just knowing a person is thinking of us warms our hearts and inspires us to want to get better or feel more at ease if there is nothing more to do than just be as comfortable as possible for the time being.

I am able to communicate with you through her significant other ansd my youngest daughter. She knows that I care.

I'm so sorry. I hope she gets better. You too!

Thank you, friend/.

I'm so sorry to hear this. I hope there is a good outcome and you can get timely updates on her condition.

Thank you my dear friend.

I’m sorry to hear of your situation…I hope you can get something worked out. I can’t offer any practical help except to be a listening ear, but do let us know how things go for you,

So Sorry to hear this!
Best Wishes to you both & keep us informed.

Thanks. Will do.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:700931
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.