Agnostic.com

5 15

Wishing everyone in the site a Happy Winter Solstice.

barjoe 9 Dec 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am totally ready for the days to start getting longer and the temperatures warmer. This cold (okay, cold for L.A) makes me lethargic. I just want to spend all my time on a heating pad or under a blanket...

Gets way colder over the next 3 months, but there will be more daylight.

You made this image just for us? Thanks! Yes Happy Solstice and brighter days ahead to everyone here! Guess this marks the beginning of the holiday season for me.

To those who's toilets flush backwards enjoy the longest day of the year.

The idea of a toilet flushing backwards. Hmm. Sewage coming out at high speed and spreading itself all across my chin and face. Hmm.

(And yes, I have a perverse sense of humour.)

@anglophone Counterclockwise. I don't even know if that's true because I've never been in the southern hemisphere.

@barjoe I know, I was only teasing you. 😉 On a more serious note, I understand that water and plugholes is more complicated than just the Coriolis effect.

Happy ancient festive season, celebrating the return of daylight and warmth, to you too.

Tis the reason for the season

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:701331
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.