Agnostic.com

6 27

Some time back I mentioned that my oldest daughter had breast cancer and it was so aggressive she ended up with a brain tumor. Currently she is cancer free and I saw her today for a Christmas dinner. Here is a pic of both of us.

I couldn't help but throw in a pic of her sister that she lives with who is raising her granddaughter, my little buddy Quintina. Both these pics were taken just today.

DenoPenno 9 Dec 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Fantastic to hear! Thank you for sharing. 😃
I dealt with ovarian and uterine cancer when I was 29. I am 46 now, and I am still here.

I LOVED HEARING THAT!!
As a stage 3 breast cancer survivor myself (just short of 11 years), I couldn't be happier for you and your daughter.

Thank you for that input. My daughter has the frame of mind that doctors gave her when they said 5 years give or take. She is metastatic stage 4 but currently cancer free according to her tests. They say it will come back. I read more and more of others who survived much longer than the given prognosis. Truth is, do any of us know where we will be in 5 years or if we will still be alive.

@DenoPenno Exactly. That is why it's so ridiculous to give someone a death sentence to live with. Humans are each unique and can be amazingly resilient. My best wishes to your daughter.

Awesome! Great and wonderful news 😍🤩🤗

Diaco Level 7 Dec 26, 2022

Happy happy news ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️👏👏👏👏👏👏. Yeeeessssss🙌🙌🙌💪💪💪💪💪💪💪

Congratulations all the best.
My son had a most aggressive form of leukemia . Normal prognosis is just 71 months. he was diagnosed at 18 months old and is now 37.
I understand how hard the road has been for her and she has my best wishes for a brighter future.

Wonderful news! I hope you both live to 100. Cin cin.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:702113
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.