Agnostic.com

6 5

LINK Russian State TV Hails Lauren Boebert For Refusing To Stand For War Hero Volodymyr Zelensky | HuffPost News

Filthy stinking Russians ally with the worst dregs in America. The worst people in the planet

barjoe 9 Dec 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm confused. I thought it was OK and even encouraged to "take a knee" in protest. Constitutional rights and all that. Oh, I get it!!!!!! Only if it coincides with what YOU think.

puff Level 8 Dec 28, 2022

To take a knee in protest of the government is one thing, to show allegiance to an enemy state of America is another thing entirely. Russia = Enemy

@barjoe How does not standing for Zelenskyy show support for Russia?
All those who stood yet proclaim to be Christian whilst Ukraine seeks to close down and ban places of Christian worship are so full of shit. Perhaps this Boebert character is religious and stay seated because of that? Dunno, don't really care but hero worship of any public figure, ignoring any flaws, is not good. I say good on her for not fawning like all the other idiots in that chamber did.

@puff That's not true! Ukraine closing all the churches? Where did you hear than bullshit? RT or FoxNews? Russia extolling the virtue of that cunt Lauren Boebert is proof positive that she's a Russian asset.

@barjoe Only ones with ties to Russia (note the language used to identify what is not allowed eg lots of "mays" and "coulds". It's purge time for Zelenskyy) [reuters.com]
This includes using the Russian language which many Ukrainian's do. Obviously another unifier like Biden. Not divisive policy at all. [ukrainianlessons.com]

RT is outrageous, but no worse than Fox "news".

They're the same.

Just when you think she has gone as low as possible (fighting with MTG over Jewish Space Lasers).........

i hope she is proud of herself.

And you, @puff, you Putin-loving DREG, you should be ashamed of yourself!!!!!!!! Move to Russia, take up arms with them, please.....

You do understand that being anti US democratic party bollocks does not make one a Trump supporter? By the same reasoning, being anti-NATO does not make one a Putin/ Russian supporter?
Credit where credit due is best.
It's called being pragmatic rather than being beholden to a particular ideological bent; something one would assume was common amongst the agnostic/ atheist community who have thrown off the shackles of religious indoctrination.
But assumptions can be wrong can't they? Clearly many agnostic/ atheist are beholden to other, non-religious (but still belief based) doctrines and act exactly the same way as theists when their doctrine is challenged, defending the group/ groups doctrine at all costs. Even going so far as rejecting logic and reasoned argument if it doesn't fit their world view. Exactly like theists.
It must be good to live in such a simple world. Democrats good, GOP bad. NATO good, Russia bad. Ukraine equates concern yet Burma/ Yemen equates What? Where?

@puff Don't piss on our legs and tell us it's raining {Judge Judy}
You Putin apologist! Tiresome AF!

Zelenskyy is a war hero now? At least she didn't bump fists with that murdering cunt in Saudi Arabia

puff Level 8 Dec 26, 2022

No that would be your buddy Vladimir Putin, Trump and Jared Kushner

Republicans used to be small government conservatives but now some of the new ones are communist dictator sympathizers. Labels don't make any sense anymore.

Zelenskyy is showing all the signs of being a dictator with crackdowns on dissent of any kind, including media and opposition parties.

@puff He's my hero. Putin, your hero, needs to have his balls cut off.

@puff something tells me Putin is much more adept at cracking down on descent since his he's been doing it a lot longer.

Puff I wish you would post a picture. I would really like to see if you look normal.

@Lorajay The DNC are the champions of cracking down on dissent when it comes to non-establishment presidential candidates. Not to mention cozying up with authoritarian regimes.
Agree that labels don't make sense anymore, which is why you made me smile wanting a pic to see if I'm "normal" ie why do you want to label me? 😉
PS I'll try and dig up a recent one for ya

@puff thanks, I'm looking forward to the picture. I agree the DNC manipulates everything possible to get the kind of candidate they want. I promise you the Republicans work just as hard at it. Trump threw a monkey wrench into it this time but it would not have happened if the Republicans had not catered to the cult of Trump. Unfortunately the Republicans are much better in holding the votes in their party than Democrats are. Republicans vote lockstep Democrats argue and hold out for the pork barrell prizes. Republicans know that they'll be lots of money to primary them if they don't do as they're told. Democrats don't really have that much money to carry their threats out.

@Lorajay Happy New Year for you. Sorry about crap picture, hungover and taken by laptop

Bloefart refuses to stand. This is just amazing! Maybe she has extra thick cotton panties like Marjorie Taylor Greene. 🙂

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:702128
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.