Agnostic.com

36 5

Downtime hobbies

I have a week with no extra work to do. I need a hobby. What do you like to do in your downtime?

ashortbeauty 8 Apr 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

36 comments (26 - 36)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I just shot my first rifle match of the season, totally unprepared and using a rifle I hadn't fired in three years. The weather was 30°, snowing, and windy. The results were pretty much as expected. It doesn't look like I'll have time to practice for a few weeks either.

So, kayaking and fishing are next on the agenda as soon as the weather improves, and my work schedule gets back to normal.

Hiking and camping are also on the to-do list for summer. It's just am matter of finding the time and motivation for everything.

JimG Level 8 May 1, 2018

Outdoor man

@ashortbeauty as much as possible.

read, play guitar or flute, practice dance steps. learn a new skill on Utube, Google "fun things to do in my area", play computer games like "Civilization", take a short trip to someplace I have never been before, do a project around the house (ie. paint a bathroom), .. These are some of the things I do. I hope it helps.

It does, ty

I play video games, usually online multiplayer ones. The other big hobby for me is the Society for Creative Anachronism. Get to learn all sorts of interesting hobbies; historical costuming,cooking, fabric, weaving, embroidery, combat, etc. Just joined a year ago and I wish I'd done it sooner. So much fun!

azyre Level 2 Apr 30, 2018

Acoustic guitar.

What I do is music, it's more than a hobby though....seems I try to fit my family, my job and everything else around my piano playing.

Catch up on sleep. Read. Cook or bake. Knit. Netflix. Do absolutely nothing but snuggle my cats.

Gardening painting reading drinking

Relax with a great partner.

Work out, keep an eye on my plants and paint

I ride my motorcycle. Find good bands to go hear live. Mess around with my dogs. Explore craft breweries and cook.

I don't have any hobbies I'm just doing good to take care of myselfand my responsibilities maybe my garden could be a hobby for mowing the yard I really don't know I stayed kind of busy cleaning up after myself learning to treat myself good if you want to have some fun look up groom of the stool I think you would like that and please pass it on if you like it it used to be a high position believe it or not

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:70222
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.