Agnostic.com

4 2

There are times when words fail me.

An interview with Col. Richard Black headed "Ukraine has lost the war, it just isn't over yet"

Aka how Joe Biden & the Demotwats want to kill 60% of the western population?

FrayedBear 9 Dec 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Don't think 60% of the world will be nuke to death. Although, already the G7 has killed 10s or 100s of millions people in this cold war. In which has divided and conquer the people into poverty, debt and bribery. Much more to come in the future before it gets better.

Oh, Jesus Christ! Let's follow plan B and tell 'em they are on their own. If the nukes go off maybe we will be lucky and the wind won't blow the fallout this way.

That is Hans Christian Anderson territory. I was born in Europe, yet I have higher levels of strontium 90 in my blood than anyone born before the atomic bomb testing.. Post Chernobal kids have even higher levels of stronium 90 bloood levels world wide.. If it hits the fan, the moon or mars may seem a good option to live

@Kurtn how's your milk production?
When there was a radioactive leak up in NW England at the Selafield reactor at Seascale the production of milk from local farmer's cows miraculously increased by 50%!

@FrayedBear Yea? incredible. Not sure of if I would drink the milk, but then if it isn't caffeine I would not drink it anyhow. I am an Aussie coffee guy, Strong, black and hairy. (the coffee not me)

Why doesn't the USA just confess to having manipulated the situation. Apologise to the Ukrainians, Russians. & rest of the world affected by their manipulations. Pay 50 billion dollars to each party & then get the fuck out of the arena?

@FrayedBear Why, because we are signifcantly smarter than you are, so we recognize reality much easier.

@Alienbeing . . .the path to psychosis . . We know you're all fucking lunatics!

@FrayedBear You know nothing, but you do love to pretend you know everything.

@Alienbeing

I wonder about the ones who claim they see nothing.

@Alienbeing
And you burble diarrhoea that contains no proof of anything other than your bad smell.

@Alienbeing Can you name me 100 cases\ different examples of American behaviour that are sane?

@FrayedBear I, and MANY others have proven you wrong so many times that it would take weeks to look up the actual posts. You are so out of touch that your only positive feature is you make an easy target.

@FrayedBear Your memory defect is showing again. Numerous times I've rold you that while I do love to correct you, I have no desire to communicate with you.

If you think I would take time to give you 100 examples of anything you have truly lost it.

Rememner my frequent advice to you, which i=was and remains, you just don't matter.

@Castlepaloma I wonder what you think there is to see.

Does not matter what arseshole with ears and mouth sprouts now, the future history / fantasy will be penned in propaganda mode by the victor.
The truth will never be told.

True. See above.

Sorry but:
One I would not trust the Traitor Galloway as far as I could throw his Saudi infested arse, and
two if the senator is so far gone in to gha-gha land that he does not know the difference between Boris Johnson and the (very) late Boris Yeltsin I don't put much stock in his current political nous

He had no say in the place of his birth.

One day I hope that people the world over will once they attain adulthood be able to select for themselves their places of residence.

@FrayedBear
I agree he could not help where he was born, but he Chose to be a member of parliament (several times over) and he used that to commit a betrayal of the trust placed in him by his constituents and parties. He used his feigned patriotism to steal, to betray serving soldiers and civilians and to take money from extremist regimes for "charitable" purposes and pocket it in off shore personal accounts.
If he as he says agrees it was an accident where he was born, and he genuinely hates the UK as much as he has said, why has he retained UK citizenship, other than to have the UK government protect him from threatened extradition orders from other countries?

@LenHazell53 thanks Len. I'm not familiar with the man nor his history. As you say "if he doesn't like his bed's location he should move it". I suspect however that he is trying to redecorate his bedroom & from what you say by theft from the local charity shop.

@FrayedBear

It's an accident he was born in Britain. I was born in Canada, yet when my ID name is written in Capitals, that is not my real name. It something I volunteered to sign and somehow it's contracted me in with the Government. Just another con and scam job done by the Government to control everything.

@Castlepaloma ID name?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:702268
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.