Agnostic.com

4 3

LINK George Santos Isn’t Jewish, An NYU Alum Or A Former Goldman Sachs Banker. Will He Be A Congressman?

"I never claimed to be Jewish ... I am Catholic. Because I learned my maternal family had a Jewish background I said I was 'Jew-ish'.

I had to put this post under Silly, Random & Fun.

barjoe 9 Dec 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He's a Republican! His lies don't even make a blip on their radar compared to the ones so many of his brother and sister Republicans spew. It just makes him more interesting to the demented base that vote for these nincompoops.

Well Trump lied about closing his china bank account and returning his presidential salary, so Santos is in good company. Typical lying republican.

I have no idea if he will be a congressman. What I do know is that he is awful joke in extremely bad taste.

Perfect GOP Congressman. I keep wondering where his constituents are, and why they aren't calling for him to resign.....

Typical

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:702772
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.