Agnostic.com

4 0

I'm sure Kamala's stoned in some of these, the way she's trying to suppress bursting out giggling.
Funny but sad in a lot of ways.

puff 8 Dec 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It’s a disgrace we have that raving idiot as VP!

So you don't support our democracy then.

I don’t support having a senile crooked SOB like Biden as president and a raving idiot like Harris as VP.

i too LOL, sometimes even giggle, and am a complete teetoler vs. both alcohol & drugs, i just do not care for either of them, and haven't for 50+ years......maybe You are unable to enjoy life without some form of crutch?

You're sure? On what evidence?

Watch a Cheech and Chong movie.

@puff A grown man who doesn't understand what evidence is. Even I am embarrassed for you.

What did I miss? Why is everybody down on Kamala?

Because they don't have much if a life.

trust me, @puff isn't "everybody", he is a Putin-lover, big-time!

Well respond by posting her achievements the last two years.

@AnneWimsey Not a Putin lover at all. But definitely not a NATO lover. Glad to see the US has removed their biolabs from Ukraine though.

@AnneWimsey What does she have to do with Ukraine? Oh never mind, stupidity defies explanation.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:702964
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.