Agnostic.com

7 3

New York State now allows human composting. Just in Time!

Spinliesel 9 Jan 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My little small town now offers aquamation.

[stardust-memorials.com]

Humans compost whether you like it or not, ( Unless you burn them. ) if the state of N. Y. thought that they could stop it, then they were getting delusions above their station. LOL

While it seems like a great idea, there is the problem of all the chemicals we take as medications. These can be incorporated in any plant grown from that compost.
A similar thing happened before in south America when girls developed early and boys grew breasts after a diet heavy in chicken.
Although this case was not directly attributed to composting, human waste is therefore not sought after nor encouraged as a fertiliser for this reason.

I LOVE this idea and think that Calif. is on the way to adopting it. What grits my teeth is....those who are planning on facilitating it are quoting very high prices! Just another way to soak the grieving!

Most of our politicians are already human compost; it's about time they allowed the rest of us to follow suit.

I absolutely LOVE this!! This is how I'd like my remains to be dealt with. Then the kids can put me in their yards and plant a tree in me, and then I'd live forever!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:703033
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.