Agnostic.com

2 6

I’ve just heard the sad news of the death of Fred White aged 67, drummer with Earth Wind and Fire. I’m posting Fantasy, one of my favourites from the band in trubute…
[agnostic.com]

Marionville 10 Jan 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Loved so many of their tunes, but also really remember their showmanship: They staged some amazing concerts back in the day!

Yes…their concerts were visual and aural spectacles!

Yes, they were real SHOW. BELIEVE IT OR NOT, I saw them in the VERY early 70s in Dearborn, Michigan at a hotel. My friends invited me; no idea how they found out about it. I don’t think it was a scheduled gig; it was last minute. I had the BEST time dancing. We were the only white people there. (Had the opportunity to get lucky too, but didn’t take advantage of it.) The band was incredible.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:703291
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.