Agnostic.com

3 2
Fauci did not fund gain of function research in China
godfree2 6 Jan 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Beware of DAT (Disinformation Antivax Trolls)!

Be sure to assess the person first.
If antivax ...
I call them

@godfree2 Have a look back through his posts on his profile. Mostly antivax with no supporting evidence.

@LovinLarge That is the point. There is no evidence covid medicines provide meaningful immunity. If you claim to be a vaccine, this should be a given eg vax's for polio, rubella, smallpox etc

@puff There is a plethora of evidence supporting vaccine immunity available to anyone who is balanced enough not to be a desperate conspiracy theorist absent a fundamental understanding of the significance of evidence.

He did write a paper supporting that type of research [news.yahoo.com]
He approved funding for the company which did do that research [nypost.com]
Who funds the CDC?

He is a flawed human like the rest of us. But he has questions to answer regarding his decision making as head of the CDC.

puff Level 8 Jan 3, 2023

He is nowhere near as flawed as you.

[mediabiasfactcheck.com]

The CDC is an American organization. You are not an American. He doesn't answer to you.

I do not think bombarding mice with a pathogen resulting in [sic] weight loss is gain-of-function. Global experts in the field also state it was not gain-of-function research

@LovinLarge If the CDC was involved in causing a world wide pandemic, I think it does concern all.

@puff The reason you RWNJ's are so ready to assign a lack of principles to others even absent any evidence is because you yourselves have no principles.

We shall see. Seems someone did.

puff Level 8 Jan 3, 2023
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:703359
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.