Agnostic.com

3 10

LINK Las Vegans ask city to nullify Fiore vote as Nye Co. resident seeks her removal from bench  - Nevada Current

On Nov. 16, one day after becoming a resident of Nye County, Fiore attended the Las Vegas City Council meeting and motioned to approve a gas station with a convenience store, slot machines, and a car wash in Ward 6 over the objection of neighbors who appeared in person to oppose the proposal and submitted a petition with hundreds of signatures.

I continue to have skin in this game as NV has such figures, also. In MO I worked among them and my disgust of 45 was well known (there were a few of us and that saved me) so I know how I'll behave. My attention is shifting away from the public court, however, because of my new focus on accepting whatever Zen brings about. I'm hoping it wraps up my illusion before the FR affects me in some great way. That assumes it was victorious and my read of this story line is that POTUS 45 isn't likely. 45 can't even get a Speaker elected. Even Mitch has seen the light. The flunkies support him because 45's incompetent, unable to stop them from actually destroying Congress and any institution they don't like, so the so-called "movement" carries on. Like a zombie🧟♂️

rainmanjr 8 Jan 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

i think Mitch has seen that for his Party to survive it must move on away from Trump now.

He has but would vote for 45 if he were the Con nominee. Mitch is 1st and foremost a Con.

Las Vagas is in Clark County.
Why would someone fron Nye County be going to a Las Vegas City Council meeting?
Unbridled corruption.
No wonder that rotting mango gave her his support.
That alone should reason enough to investigate her, and nullify any vote(s) she has participated in.

That effort is underway but, in America, being elected to office seems to mean one is immune from charges.

45 is losing popularity. This is the year he goes to prison for his crimes.

I wouldn’t count on it, though I would like to see it myself.

I won't believe it until I see him in a jumpsuit with Department of Corrections on it, being led away in handcuffs.
Then I'll throw a party.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:703494
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.