Agnostic.com

4 4

Morning all
Really. Facebook honesty/General blanket statements are not acceptable and aimed at no individual are considered hate? My my. What a fragile/sensitive world I find myself living in today.

MichaelSanchuk 6 Jan 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sooo, you sound just as uneducated (spelling!!!) and nasty on here as on FB............AND unamerican even though you live fairly near me.
Why not try moving to Russia?

Thank you for the comment. Please send check for ticket to Russia asap. I do apologize I am not as privileged/intelligent as you are. My bad. I will work on that. You dislike my content so much. You should consider not reading said content my dear. Have a great one.

"damn"

Thank you for the comment.

Delete. Your. Facebook. Already.

Thank you for the comment. Why would I delete Facebook?

@MichaelSanchuk Educate yourself. Start here.
[en.m.wikipedia.org].

I am 100% on board with FB on this one. I'm surprised these websites don't remove more of your stuff and I wish they would. Websites want content that builds their membership, not creepy shit that repels relatively normal people. Do you ever try to put yourself in the average reader's shoes before posting something? It's called "editing" and all writers do it.

Thank you for the comment. I do apologize for being one of the real ones. You should really consider bypassing my content. If you find it so to your disliking. Have a great day.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:704271
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.