Agnostic.com

3 4

LINK Romney on Trump and the Republican party - YouTube

Anyone who knows me, I hate Republicans. I call them "piece of shit Republicans" There's a small part in me, that wishes this guy had won in 2012. Although I liked Obama and voted for him twice, if Romney had beaten him, we'd have never had Trump and that would've been worth it. He's not my favorite guy, but he has some integrity and he's not the typical piece of shit Republican. He gets it to some degree.

barjoe 9 Jan 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I agree with your "if only" scenario. We should not be continually forced to choose between profoundly flawed individuals and full-blown psychopaths.

At least the things he says make sense, which is more than can say for most of the rest of his cohorts, but he's still a serious religious nutter so how much can his judgment really be trusted?

Mitt won't vote for 45 but invite him to dinner and Mitt's right there. Listening to him talk about climate change is the peak of hilarity. What jumps out at me, though, is that he can seem so level headed (so worth listening to) but has drawn wrong conclusions about his two biggest ventures (govt and spirit).

He did vote twice to impeach Cheeto-Man and for that, he deserves some credit.

@barjoe My comment is more about his judgments than his deeds. Considering he's so wrong about two big deals doesn't speak highly for his two votes.

@rainmanjr The tallest midget thing.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:704708
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.