Agnostic.com

3 3

Australian journalist Shane Dowling isn't exactly dancing with joy at Pell's death.

"Based on the Catholic Church’s teachings of God there can be no doubt that Cardinal George Pell has gone to hell and not heaven, after his death on the 10th of January 2023, which is something his supporters are ignoring. Their ignorance of that fact, which includes Pope Francis, greatly undermines the reputation of the Catholic Church and religion as a whole.

I am not a religious person, but I have always been aware, like most people, that one of the teachings of religions is that good people go to heaven and bad people go to hell after death.
George Pell certainly failed to repent his sins before his death such as his perjured evidence in 2014 at the Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse. (Click here to read more) That alone says he has gone to Hell."

Now sadly Shane foes not know if Pell made confessed before his death.

[kangaroocourtofaustralia.com]

FrayedBear 9 Jan 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

One less pedophile. pity he did not take the whole nest of vipers with him

Awwww, dammit, forget both options. When I die, I'm going to a bar and and am going to steal expensive drinks when people look away.

I am convinced that religious leaders do "not" believe the BS they spew. If they truly believed they would be judged then their lives, behaviour, and actions would reflect what they preach to others.

Betty Level 8 Jan 15, 2023

God is an optional extra! Priceless. Thank you for sharing that. Loved it. 🙂

Have long contended the ones that have studied religion cannot help but know. And by that time it's a job.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:704994
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.