Agnostic.com

4 5

LINK Japanese Man Spends Rs 12 Lakh To "Become" A Dog

A man from Japan has fulfilled his lifelong dream of wanting to look like an animal. Twitter user @toco_eevee has posted pictures of himself on Twitter that have left the internet stumped. His transformation into a “collie”, a breed of dog, was made possible by a professional agency called Zeppet.
According to local Japanese news outlet news.mynavi, Zeppet provides a large number of sculptures for movies, commercials, amusement facilities and also produces costumes that have been seen on TV and costumes of famous mascot characters in Japan.

The entire costume is estimated to have costed more than ₹ 12 lakh (2 million Yen) and took 40 days to make.

TOFERD 4 Jan 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I wonder if he can now lick his balls!

I bet you he can from way i see things.

They only had to murder one collie to do this unnatural thing.

Sometimes the truth is even more surreal and bizarre than a story in The Onion. At first I thought this was a fake story from The Onion..

Finding out yourself was a good idea of learning

I wonder how many poor people could be fed with 2 million Yen.

¥2 million yen is equal to $15,430.30 Dollars.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:706362
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.