Please or register to see comments
19 comments

Most of the religious people I know agree that a woman should have the right to have an abortion with limits most favoring in the first 20 weeks. However there are a few radical religious exstremist who oppose abortion at any time. I’ve talked with some of them and told them that you can’t stopped women with money from getting an abortion as they will just go somewhere where it’s legal. I also told them you can only stop the poor women from getting an abortion and their the ones that need it the most. Why would you want to force them to have an unwanted child when we already have too many people in the world. They’re reply’s don’t even make sense and make me madder than hell. Hell some of them are so radical they even want to force a woman to have a child of a rapist!! When I ask them why they say “how can 2 wrongs make a right”. Go figure.

Harleyman Level 7 Dec 10, 2017

Again, power.

rainmanjr Level 5 Dec 8, 2017

Morality at it's pinnacle. The sad part is that the female parishioners probably buy into the b.s.

All this coming from a book written by men. SAD

I do agree that a woman's body is a temple and I love to explore.

Arasmuson Level 5 Dec 8, 2017

that's a man thing as god seems to be. strange that.

LeighShelton Level 6 Dec 7, 2017

If we belong to god, then certain MEN need to back the hell off!

Zster Level 6 Dec 7, 2017

Well now, that just violates the 13th Amendment. How un-American!

KKGator Level 4 Dec 7, 2017

They are promised "Free Will" and yet they are "Owned"? A little confused are they?

betpaq Level 6 Dec 7, 2017

as are the amendments https://youtu.be/R1O6vak6ERs

'

God should go and get his own body. I have some clay if he's really that desperate.

resserts Level 7 Dec 7, 2017

he couldn't even make his own girlfriend to make Jesus so why would he?

'

What a load of controlling crap. And women are suppose to follow him because he talks to god?????

BucketlistBob Level 7 Dec 7, 2017

And some do.

'

That Pastor's foot belongs to God, but it doesn't stop him putting it in his mouth.

godef Level 4 Dec 7, 2017

It has always amazed me that so many women support somebody like this. I guess it's no different than the poor supporting the silly tax plan that congress is trying to ram through. My goodness.

gearl Level 6 Dec 7, 2017

I wish him pregnant !

evergreen Level 6 Dec 7, 2017

@evergreen. That was my initial thought. I was reminded of a quote attributed it to an old Irish woman taxi driver in Boston:

"If men could get pregnant, abortion would be a sacrament."

'

My grandfather used to say "Some folks are just long on nerve and shy on brains." What is Pasor Jeff scared of?

farmboy2017 Level 4 Dec 7, 2017

Well, next thing you know women will start thinkin' and stuff. Who knew? - Pastor Jeff (Or at least what I would imagine he would say.)

'

Totally stealing that.

'

I would not trust this snake at all. He is one of those snake oil salesmen who would sell out his mother if it would give him more money, power, and control. He does not give a damned about people or their rights.

wordywalt Level 7 Dec 7, 2017

Welcome to just one of the reasons why I am a vocal anti-theist.

irascible Level 7 Dec 7, 2017

People like this make me more likley to e vocal. Usually I am content to let others be.

'

My hunch is it's just a matter of time before he's exposed for molesting an underage girl or boy in or outside of his church, or for dipping his wick with an adult woman who's not his wife or he's caught getting it on with men or all of the above.

VictoriaNotes Level 7 Dec 7, 2017

Whaaaat?! (In the voice of a minion.) That’s just unheard of, there is no precedence for any of those things occurring. smile009.gif

'

Yes, I have commented many times on thsi site how I think the most vocal, are oud to distract from their own hidden secrets. They think if they are loud enough people won't' figure it out or even ever suspect them.

'

As a native southerner, you really understand the twisted love - hate relationship with sex in the evangelical church!

'

What a steaming load of shit

Ignostic_Skeptic Level 4 Dec 7, 2017

More likes those lakes of fecal matter on "factory" pig farms that breed new diseases.

'

I wonder if the women in the audience just agree and applaud without even thinking about it? Likely. smile003.gif

SteveB Level 7 Dec 7, 2017

as much of a feminist as I am, I have to admit I have known some stupid women who make me ashamed to be one.

'

I think the women in the audience were probably conditioned and raised to not believe (or listen to) anything different.

'
Write Comment
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content read full disclaimer
  • Agnostic.com is a non-profit organization promoting universal truths and peaceful life without religion