Agnostic.com

8 14

Soooo, I found this clump of hair in my drain after showering yesterday..I was told I'd lose my hair..so it's starting..damn..
Made an appointment with my stylist, he's gonna shave it all off tomorrow..I am not one to wait on it to depart my noggin in clumps..

Charlene 9 Jan 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Think of it not as your hair line receding, but as your brain expanding 😉

Sit tight, Toots....this will all be done and you'll have new hair to style. Maybe you'll see what your skull looks like? You can have it tatooed? Now--THAT could be FUN!

No tats..scalp is really sensitive atm..hoping for thicker tresses..

@Charlene Well...it's a fun fantasy! 🙂

@pamagain my stylist said the something about getting tatted 🤪

@Charlene Might want to rethink that sensitive skin thing.....or, let's just imagine what that tatt might look like! What about a MEDUSA?

@pamagain That's a Tat I would absolutely consider! Though I'm sure there's a few Magats that think of me as a Medusa already..lololololololololol

@Charlene It could be a real challenge for your tat artist....which way is she facing? heh heh heh

Charlene found her hair
Appended to the shower drain
It's gettin' kinda rare
She coulda said it was the wind and rain
But she didn't and is wond'rin why
Trichology is worth a try
Yes, I feel like she owe's it to someone

Mwah

Bald is beautiful! Set it off with some abnormally large and sparkly dangle earrings. ❤️ (Hugs)

Done already..now I need some bandana..

@Charlene How about some sparkly knitted hats?

@pamagain those too..

I’ve been losing hair for several years and it somehow wraps around the casters on a small piece of furniture I move often.

When the wheels stop rolling I clean the hair off. It’s a nuisance but easier than replacing the casters.

It a single clump of hairs falling out, as a side effect of my chemotherapy..not alopecia..

Goodness! I'm sorry Charlene. 😔
We're here for you. I'm here for you.
Hair grows back. You're not alone in having to shave it all off. Wigs & scarves rock. I've been known to shave my shit down to #2 & go str8 militant. No worries, we love you for YOU!

Emme Level 7 Jan 27, 2023

It totally sucks that we haven't found a way around this. I'm sorry. But you will carry it off with panache and urbanity and grace ... it's just a different style, and it will be back. Sometimes even better. My sister's and BFF's came back with a natural curl that they never had.

I'm so sorry.
I guess it's time to go bionic.
The six million dollar Charlene.

My high forehead is bad enough, but brushed right I think I still get away with it, and worry excessively that I'm fooling myself on that point. Then I remember I'm to old to give a fuck.

when you accept it as part of aging the angst disappears. i've got you by a couple of decades at least.

You are beautiful! Your forehead is not to high. My forehead is too fucking high!

Nice forehead😉

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:706762
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.