Agnostic.com

2 9

LINK Boris Johnson says Putin threatened to ‘hurt’ him with missile strike after visiting Ukraine | Fox News

Oh brother...

This is fiction and not even well-written fiction. Boris Johnson was threatened by Putin nearly a year ago and he's just now going public with this nonsense.

And Putin threatened him "in English" not via an interpreter. OK. 👍 Because you can't tell this lie without him speaking to you in English, because you, Sir, do not speak Russian. 🙄

In-part:

"He said: 'Boris, you say that Ukraine is not going to join NATO any time soon.' He said it in English -- 'any time soon. What is any time soon?'" Johnson told the BBC.

"He threatened me at one point, and he said, 'Boris, I don't want to hurt you but, with a missile, it would only take a minute' or something like that," Johnson recalled.

"But I think from the very relaxed tone that he was taking, the sort of air of detachment that he seemed to have, he was just playing along with my attempts to get him to negotiate," the former prime minister also said.

SeaGreenEyez 9 Jan 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Would not believe a word either of them said.

Ugh..lololololololololol

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:707249
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.